Ceres Launchpad Guide
What is Ceres Launchpad?
Ceres Launchpad platform is the first station for new projects on the SORA network. With Launchpad new projects will easily launch their tokens on Polkaswap and users will get more security because Ceres Liquidity Locker and Ceres Token Locker are integrated into Launchpad. For creating ILO, required condition are successful KYCs from at least two team members. If you want to proceed with that, contact one of Ceres admins on Telegram. Fee for using the Launchpad consists of 25 CERES that are going to be burned when creating ILO and 1% of the raised liquidity if the ILO is successful. Only condition for investors is to hold minimum 5 CERES tokens to be able to participate in any ILO.
How to use Ceres Launchpad?
Launching a project on SORA network using Ceres Launchpad step-by-step:
2.1 Create Token
Go to polkaswap.io - “Account” - “Create Token” (circle above account’s name and address). Fill the details about token and confirm it.
2.2 Request KYC
Contact one of admins on Telegram to get KYCed. Once your KYC request is successfully processed you can go to next step.
2.3 Connect Wallet
Go to https://dapps.cerestoken.io/launchpad, connect wallet with which you want to create ILO (team wallet). Click on the button Create ILO. After that, you will see form with various ILO parameters which should be defined. The following are explanations of all fields from the form.
- Token Address - Address (asset id) of your token for which you want to create ILO.
- ILO Price - Price of your token, during the ILO, expressed in XOR (for example 0.05 XOR).
- Soft Cap - Minimum amount of XOR to be raised to declare ILO as successful. Must be at least 50% of hard cap. If the soft cap is not raised by the end of the ILO, it is considered as failed and investors will be able to claim their money back.
- Hard Cap - Maximum amount of XOR to be raised in ILO. If hard cap is raised before the end of ILO, it will be ended and declared as succesful.
- Minimum Contribution - Minimum eligible amount to be contributed from one account (must be greater than 0.01 XOR).
- Maximum Contribution - Maximum eligible amount to be contributed from one account.
- Listing Price - Starting price of your token on Polkaswap listing.
- Polkaswap Liquidity - Percent of raised funds which will be used as a liquidity on Polkaswap.
- Number of tokens for ILO - Amount of your tokens which will be transferred from your account to Launchpad to be sold in ILO. Calculated as “Hard cap / ILO price” and rounded up (if result is 7692.3, you should write 7693).
- Number of Tokens for Liquidity - Amount of your tokens which will be transferred from your account to Launchpad to be put in Polkaswap liquidity after ILO is successfully finished. Calculated as “(Hard cap * Polkaswap liquidity) / Listing price” and rounded up (if result is 7692.3, you should write 7693).
- Liquidity Lockup Days - Number of days after listing for which Polkaswap liquidity will be locked through Liquidity Locker. Minimum number of days is 30.
- Refund Type - If you choose Refund, then after failed ILO, tokens for ILO and tokens for liquidity will be returned to your account. If you choose Burn, then after failed ILO, tokens for ILO and tokens for liquidity will be burned.
- Start Time of ILO - Time when ILO will start.
- End Time of ILO - Time when ILO will end.
b. Using team vesting (optional) - choose this if you want team/marketing/other tokens to be vested after token listing
- Total Tokens - Total amount of team/marketing/other tokens which you want to vest.
- First Release - Percent of tokens which will be free (unlocked) on token listing (for example 10%).
- Vesting Percent - Percent of tokens which will be unlocking each vesting period
(for example 30%).
- Vesting Period - Repeating number of days after which portion of tokens, defined with vesting percent, is being unlocked (for example every 30 days).
Example - Team is getting 10% of tokens on token listing. After that, each 30 days, 30% of team tokens are being unlocked. In that way, team is going to have all its tokens distributed 90 days after the listing.
c. Vesting for contributors (optional) - choose this if you want vested distribution of tokens for investors
- First Release - Percent of tokens which investors will be able to claim on the token listing (for example 10%).
- Vesting Percent - Percent of tokens which will be unlocking each vesting period (for example 30%).
- Vesting Period - Repeating number of days after which portion of tokens, defined with vesting percent, is being unlocked (for example 30 days).
Example - Investors are getting 10% of tokens on token listing. After that, each 30 days, 30% of their tokens are being unlocked. In that way, investors are going to have all their tokens distributed 90 days after the listing.
d. Additional information - only first two fields are required
- Token logo - upload image (png, jpg, svg)
- Website link
- Github link
- Twitter link
- Medium link
- Telegram link
- Project description
2.4 Successfully List Your Token
Once ILO end time is up or hard cap is raised, you wi88 be able to finish ILO clicking on button Finish ILO on your ILO page. Immediately after that, if ILO is successful, your token will be listed on Polkaswap with funds intended for that. The rest of funds will be transferred to your wallet. You will be able to transfer liquidity provision ownership of token’s liquidity, after the liquidity is unlocked, clicking on button Claim LP on your ILO page.
KYC provider for Ceres Launchpad is SumSub company, they are one of the best KYC providers in the crypto space and Binance partners. This is initial version of Ceres Launchpad, in following months we will work on upgrade implementing feedback from our community.