Recap of previous events and plans for the next period
In this update, we will publish an overview of the past month and what we will do in the coming weeks so that our community has maximum insight into the development of Ceres as always.
What was going on in September and the first half of October?
- Started cooperation with the SORA dev team on the development of Liquidity Locker
- #trypolkaswap campaign
- tools.cerestoken.io redesign
- Listing on BitMart
- Ceres Tools app for Android and iOS (Google play -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.cerestoken.tools; Apple Store -https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ceres-tools/id1590032285)
- Polkaswap Burning Tracker in collaboration with PoCoCo (Polkaswap Community Collective)
- Ceres is added to Polkadot ecosystem projects on polkaproject.com (https://twitter.com/polkaprojectcom/status/1447930150960644105)
- Polkaswap DEX added on Coingecko in collaboration with PoCoCo as well as fixing data for Polkaswap DEX on CoinMarketCap
- First Ceres AMA in BitMart telegram group
What will we do in the coming weeks?
In the coming weeks, we will publish a Demeter litepaper in which will be answers to all your questions. In the paper, you will be able to see more details about Demeter DeFi platform, how and when the Demeter airdrop will be, and other things.
The Dev team in charge of developing the Liquidity Locker is progressing very well and as announced it is possible that it will be in the test phase this month. For the launch of the Liquidity Locker platform, various tests and audits will be passed before it will be fully launched for use. Product safety and quality are our number one priority, so we will be fully committed to it in the coming weeks to make everything work perfectly.
The end of the development of the first staking platform on the SORA network is approaching. We are currently in the testing phase and it will be launched at the end of this month. The minimum APY is planned to be 33% and the maximum APY will depend on the demand, staking will last for 3 months. On the staking platform, you will be able to lock your Ceres tokens and as a reward, you will be receiving Ceres tokens.
Ceres tools update
In order for the current dev team to focus on the development of the Ceres-Demeter platforms, we decided to expand our team. New team member has already worked with us as an advisor but now we have decided that he should join the team and he will be focused on Ceres tools development. In the coming weeks, we will work on bug fixes, updates, and most importantly on the trading charts for tokens listed on Polkaswap.
After a little over a month since the listing, we can say that we are extremely satisfied with the development of our community and cooperation with our partners. We are also glad to see that other projects and companies recognize our work and that we are offered different collaborations. We are aware that this is just the beginning and that we have a long way to go but with the support of the community and hard work we think that great things are coming for Ceres and the whole SORA ecosystem.
Thanks for the support so far.
Your Ceres team